Why do you think now- a- days, supermarkets are flooded with several brands of nutrition drinks? It’s because people are getting health conscious and nutrition drinks are a convenient way to bridge the nutrient gap. These health drink powders are healthful and often come in delicious flavors, making them more appealing.Though they are not the substitute of full meals, they can be a good addition to your diet.
But you all must be wondering exactly what health nutrients these drinks provide. So, let’s have a look at their nutritional value.
• Vitamins: These are a group of substances that are needed in small quantities for normal cell function, growth, and development. Lack of vitamins (such as Vitamin A, B1, B2, C, E), may cause certain problems like bleeding gums, hair loss , red or white bumps on the skin etc..
• Energy value : Energy values per 100 gm of sample are calculated and compared with the declared value by manufacturers. GrowVita is a very good source of energy as it provides macronutrients like carbohydrates and protein.
• Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are the sugars, starches and fibers found in fruits, grains, vegetables and milk products. Combining cocoa powder with milk gives you taste plus health. GrowVita is one of the best health drinks for child growth.
• Calcium: Calcium is primarily sourced from the milk solids as well as added to its composition. It is needed by the body to maintain strong bones and to carry out many other important functions.
• Iron: Iron is a mineral that our body needs for many functions. The RDA for iron is 10mg to 18mg and its deficiency can cause a disease called anemia, which makes one feel dizzy, tired and apathetic.
• Fats: Fats are instrumental in maintaining healthy skin and hair, insulating body organs against shock, maintaining body temperature, promoting healthy cell function and many more. The source of fats is the milk solids as well as the cocoa solids added during the preparation of the GrowVita.
• Protein: GrowVita is the best protein powder for kids .Proteins play a vital role in forming cells, repairing tissue, making antibodies, building nucleoproteins, carrying oxygen throughout the body and assisting muscle activity. These are present in a good amount in health drinks.
• Folic acid: Folic acid is one of the important vitamins that is essential for the body. It is essential because it is needed for the production and the maintenance of new cells in your body. This becomes increasingly important during the periods where there is rapid cell growth and division such as during pregnancy for women and infancy in children.
Take care of your health by taking the right nutrition. If you feel that some essential nutrients are missing in your diet, have a look at GrowVita - A nutritional health drink that you can trust.
For more information about:Health drink in india for children Please visit at https://growvita.in/